To have healthy, safe and drug-free communities throughout Butler County.
The mission of Butler County Coalition is to reduce alcohol and other drug use by youth and adults over time through collaboration, education and policy change.
GOAL ONE – INCREASE THE CAPACITY OF THE COMMUNITY TO WORK COLLABORATIVELY
- Promote coalition building in communities that do not have coalitions
- Promote county coalition strategies in communities not represented by coalitions.
- Increase coalition capacity to utilize social media
- Strengthen coalition infrastructure to support implementation of strategies to achieve outcomes
- Cultivate relationships with local media outlets throughout the county – partner with local coalitions when present
- Train coalition members and local coalitions on topics affecting activities.
GOAL TWO – DECREASE DRUG ABUSE BY YOUTH
- Decrease alcohol use by youth under the age of 21
- Decrease marijuana use by youth
- Decrease RX abuse across the lifespan